Siddha Yoga Peeth is registered yoga training centre and its associated yoga schools give training of approximately 200 hour to yoga teachers. The school of training is based on Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
On completion of the 200 hour YTTC, one becomes eligible for the 300 hour YTTC course. One can then share and pass on their knowledge.
This training program for yoga teacher is the basis for one to become a professional yoga teacher by learning everything about the yogic art and science, gain self confidence and help you in finding your own true personality.
If you look forward about the course then this is the best choice. Since the inception of the 200, 300 & 500 hour training courses for yoga teacher since foundation, more and more people have joined the course. Most of the alumni have pursued to become victorious yoga teachers all over the world. This program makes one learn all the techniques and styles of yoga. This program also inculcates practices and principles to help make the candidate a sound yoga teacher.
- In depth Study and analysis of asana including proper posture, variations, adaptations combined with learning how to reduce the menace of grievance and Hands on the adjustments)
- Learning the Art of formulation along with modifications in class
- Correct Observations regarding the angles connected to a posture
- Learning how to use props to aid practice
- Learning of Command via voice accent
- Pose learning with their respective Sanskrit Names
- Confidence-building measurements by practicing
- Basis of anatomy-i.e. physiology & psychology through Yogic Science.
- Yoga Ideas, Philosophy and Hypothesis
Experience: The course has been designed and refined to develop it a compact and fulfilling we’ve refined experience for the participants.
Intelligent and intuitive Sequencing: Learning in a dynamic environment where the participants align postures for deriving maximum benefits out of it.
Teaching with spontaneity and clarity: It is individuality of the course where you are not required to memorize and recite the sequences. Instead it is a method for the trainee teachers to explore and investigate the potential of themselves as well as of the participants.
It is for you entirely: Yoga is about oneness where your uniqueness is needed to be grateful for uniqueness.
Recognition all over to the world: The participants include more than 5000 alumni, individuals from greater to 100 countries.
To know more about the 200 Hour YTTC in Rishikesh, India, mail us at email@example.com .