In the natural scenic landscapes of Rishikesh, India is located an international standard yoga education center popularly known as Siddha Yoga Peeth (SYP). It is a yoga learning and yoga teacher training rishikesh school. In the year 2012, this center was established with a vision and passion for conducting yoga and meditation workshops/ courses/retreats about the ancient.
It is an amazing and adventurous place for the one whose passion is a venture. We can also visit Badrinath and Kedarnath as well from this place as it is the gateway to these destinations. In ancient times rishis and munis feel a peaceful atmosphere here for rumination. Many ashrams at this site provide meditation and yoga courses. It is situated on the bank of Ganga River.
Everything you need to know about Siddha Yoga Peeth
- With Siddha Yoga Peeth, seize the opportunity to journey the depths of your yoga practice with traditional and authentic yoga teacher training in rishikesh india.
- With the spiritual message of Manoranjan, sheer dedication, and boundless love of people from all across the globe. Siddha Yoga Peeth has established itself in the yogic land of Rishikesh as one of the best yoga schools in India.
- Siddha Yoga Peeth is a world-renowned yoga school specializing in the traditional system of yoga.
- The school offers world-class yoga courses in India as well as yoga retreat at some of the soulful destinations on the global, Rishikesh, Kerala, Bangalore, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam to name few.
- The internationally certified Siddha Yoga Peeth is registered with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International and holds global recognition of offering registered 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hour yoga teacher training courses (YTTC) of the finest standards.
- For years, the school has devoted itself to spreading the authentic wisdom of this divine lineage, continuing to inspire and evolve yoga practitioners and teachers across the globe.
- The sole aim of the Siddha Yoga Peeth is to spread the traditional teachings of yoga in a veritable manner to the students through Yoga TTC in India with subjects such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Shat-Kriya, Adjustment & Alignment, Yoga Philosophy and more.
- The YTTC and yoga retreats of Siddha Yoga Peeth are conducted by highly experienced yoga teachers who infuse the students with yogic traits.
REGISTERED YOGA SCHOOL
OUR WORK FOR YOGA
People Well Trained