In the natural scenic landscapes of Rishikesh, India is located an international standard yoga education center popularly known as Siddha Yoga Peeth (SYP). It is a yoga learning and training school. In the year 2012, this center was established with a vision and passion for conducting yoga and meditation workshops/ courses/ retreat about the ancient
Why Rishikesh is Best for Yoga Teacher Training
Rishikesh is popular as yoga capital across the world. It is the place which has given dignitaries of Yoga. Thinking to learn real essence of yoga in an authentic way then this is the best place for yoga teacher training. Siddha Yoga Peeth, professional yoga training school in Rishikesh will discuss some reasons which will justify this statement. Have a look over them.
1. Location itself is special: A huge difference lies in taking conventional training of yoga and to know real essence of yoga. Yoga does not mean to expertise in some forms of yoga. It is beyond this. Proper mediation and concentration techniques are required to learn. Environment of Rishikesh is perfect as it is one of the spiritual land of India in which your lifestyle can be transformed. You will learn some spiritual values with proper vegan food.
2. Lots of options: Rishikesh offers lots of options for teacher training program of yoga. Most renowned learning centers of yoga are in Rishikesh. These institutes give training from basic level to advance level in most appropriate way. Patanjali International Center of Yoga is in this city only. Many other centers with world famous teacher give their services in Rishikesh. Just find the appropriate one and get register yourself.
3. Helps in building career: Many people found yoga very interesting and keen to make it as their career. People these days have become aware for their health and take yoga as best exercise. For this they required good yoga trainer. Becoming a yoga trainer offers two benefits. First it makes you economically sound and by practicing it on daily basis you remain healthy. People who want to make it as career should join some good teacher training institute so that they learn proper basics of yoga in a deep way.
Certification is very necessary to become a trainer. Some of the schools in Rishikesh offers placement also.
4. Opportunity to learn from pioneers: Rishikesh can be called as king of yoga in the world. Rishikesh is the place from where yoga has originated. Many ancient saints have gifted this concept to the world. You will find many ashrams or gurukuls which still follows tradition and impart yoga education in proper traditional way. There are many teachers who were disciples of these ancient saints and impart their learning in the same way as they have learnt. You will learn yoga by having holiest lifestyle. These teachers are very experience and have trained thousands of students.
5. Training specialty: It is very important to learn proper basics of yoga. Vedic yoga requires various postures of body for breathing and meditation exercises. Wrong pose may cause discomfort and may not give proper results. All techniques can be learned by a certified teacher in Rishikesh only. Teachers here explain proper reason for every technique of yoga with great knowledge. Teachers know the best way of conducting classes for beginners and trained students. Practical example is also shown in teacher training institute of Rishikesh.
Sh. Shalender Shivananda – Siddha Yoga Peeth
Yogi Om – Siddha Yoga Peeth
Ms. Pinky Negi – Siddha Yoga Peeth
Siddha Yoga Peeth is registered yoga training centre and its associated yoga schools give training of approximately 200 hour to yoga teachers. The school of training is based on Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. On completion of the 200 hour YTTC, one becomes eligible for the 300 hour YTTC course. One can then share and passLearn More
300 hour yoga teacher training conducted in Rishikesh by the affiliated yoga schools of Siddha Yoga Peeth India, is based on the principles of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. This yoga course is a long and intensive one known as ERYT 300. DetailsLearn More
Siddha Yoga Peeth conduct the 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. The famous Siddha Yoga Peeth, fulfills all the guidelines required for the registered yoga school located in India. The school helps one to learn all the nuances of yoga through practice so as to become an enlightened yoga teacher. 500-Hour Yoga Teacher TrainingLearn More
Nowadays, practicing yoga is seeing as the good option for keeping mind as well as body healthy and perfect. The benefits of yoga are the talking point among people. Along with the physical benefits, you will immediately feel the psychological effects after doing yoga practices. If you do not anything about the Yoga, there isLearn More
The detox retreat yogic program at Siddha Yoga Peeth specializes in various techniques of Hatha yogic cleansing that is also known as Shatkriya. This is an effective way to detox naturally. Shatkriyas balances the 3 doshas in the human body. Also in the process of Yogic detoxification, yogic breathing techniques i.e. pranayama, yogc diet, hathaLearn More
Sonia Ananti – Canada
Jennifer lye – UK
Karen Sokal – USA
Martina Ergan – Sweden